Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Are We Human..?

Since this post is about humans I figured it would be a good idea to find the definition of human. So I looked it up.. and obviously there was a bunch of different definition of the word human, but one of them stood out to me. Human-of or characteristic of people as opposed to God or animals or machines, especially in being susceptible to weaknesses.  I don't know that just really stood out to me. We all of weaknesses, That's part of being human                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment